Thomas Sabo part Time Sales Associate
THOMAS SABO is an innovative, international lifestyle company, which creates inspiring jewellery, watches and beauty products for women and men. Our driving forces are a love of fashion and a fascination for creating unique, highly expressive accessories that allow you to express your personality. At its core, the THOMAS SABO vision is inextricably linked to that of Thomas Sabo himself. He is the founder, visionary and mentor of the company as you see it today.
Hero designs from the ladies’ and men’s collections, such as Generation Charm Club, love knots, beaded bracelets, the iconic rings and the wheel of Karma, have acquired cult status in the THOMAS SABO world.
Extraordinary attention to detail is paid in the creation of our on-trend designs, which range from classic and elegant, to cool and eclectic.
We are looking for passionate, sales-driven brand ambassadors. To be a THOMAS SABO brand ambassador, you must be passionate about the brand, our products and our customers.
What we look for:
• Passionate, driven individuals with strong customer service skills
• Proven sales track record and the demonstrated ability to meet and exceed your personal sales KPIs
• Premium retail experience
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Experience of opening/closing a standalone store
• Flexible to work in other local stores as required
What we offer in return:
• Competitive base salary, monthly bonus, commission on every item sold
• Exciting incentives
• Generous jewellery allowance and discount
• Nationwide opportunities across Boutiques and Concession Counters
• Frequent training to aid your career growth and progression within THOMAS SABO
• Fantastic benefits from day one of your employment
Please note that due to large volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Referral programme
• Sick pay
• Monday to Friday
• retail: 1 year (required)
Thomas Sabo Cambridge 309
Unit 39 Lion Yard Shopping Centre
St Tibbs Row
Tel 01223 304 801