(16 to 32hr Contracts Available)
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A NEW STORE OPENING IN CAMBRIDGE!
Would you like an exciting opportunity to be part of a new venture?
Miniso is about to launch a store here in Cambridge. The concept has enjoyed rapid growth since its global launch several years ago and there are now over 3,000 stores worldwide which have proven hugely successful. The brand represents all that is Japanese in terms of style and quality, selling a wide range of products from stationery, hobby crafts and personal care to media, toys and games amongst many other exciting products at great value for money.
We are looking for a superstar who has prior experience working within a fast-paced retail environment and who can hit the ground running whilst demonstrating the following skills;
- Previous Supervisor / Team leader experience
- The ability to motivate a team and build good relationships within a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Customer focused approach
- A flexible open-minded approach with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Passion for retail with a real desire to build a career within a start-up
In addition to offering you a fantastic career prospect you will also be entitled to;
- A competitive hourly pay rate
- Store discount
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Pension plan
This is not a regular role with established processes in place so the ideal candidate will need to be highly adaptable and able to manage the unpredictable demands that go with a start-up. This is a challenging, dynamic position for someone with an organised, unflappable approach who can drive the brand forward.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com