BOOST JUICE | Supervisor
Boost Juice Bars is looking for a Supervisor at our store in Lion Yard, Cambridge paying up to £8.50 per hour.
Boost is the largest International retail chain of Juice and Smoothie stores outside the USA with over 400 shops in 13 countries. In 2007 we launched in the UK and we are now blending (and ‘lovin’ life’!) in over 30 locations … with loads more in the pipeline!
So, what do we do? Boost make fresh, nutritious stuff that tastes good, makes you feel great and always gives you something to smile about … ‘We are fanatical about our product ‘
It’s AMAZING something so HEALTHY can taste so GOOD!
- Focus on giving customers a ridiculously amazing service
- Making and blending smoothies and juices
- Working on the till, driving sales driving sales and giving great service
- Fruit and veg prep … a fair bit of chopping and slicing needed at Boost!
- Moving stock around … we must keep our melons in order!
- Keeping the unit clean and tidy … it can get quite sticky in a juice bar!
- Organising and motivating the team to maximise performance: Always looking at ways to make this amazing.
- Supervising the store
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Have proven experience in a similar role, ideally in a food retail environment.
- Can demonstrate skills in coaching and team motivation.
- Have a track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Can deliver an amazing experience to customers both personally and through the team.
- Reliable, a team player and an operationally confident hands-on leader
- Always ready to take on the next great challenge
If you are passionate about the customer experience, excited by sales and motivated by team development then this is the job for you.
You may have experience of the following: Coffee Shop Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Bar Supervisor, Food Retail, Catering Supervisor, Food and Beverage
Reference ID: 008/031/Sup
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.25 to £8.50 /hour
- Customer Service/Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)